Our mission is to offer a Christian education that integrates faith and learning through a Biblical worldview. We strive to equip our students to develop their gifts, to become discerning disciples of Christ, and to joyfully serve God in the way God calls them to live in their community and world.
We are a Christian community that believes that God is the Lord of all creation and that God is revealed through
both creation and God’s infallible written Word. We acknowledge that we are God’s unique image bearers.
As a Christian community, we seek to educate the whole child, fostering spiritual, emotional, physical, aesthetic,
and intellectual development, and we seek to help each other discover our unique God-given gifts. We wish to
nurture our students, and encourage each other, so that together we may be led to discover, celebrate, and
proclaim, both individually and communally, the restorative power of God’s work in all areas of life.
As a Christian community, we aim to provide a challenging and affirming learning environment which frees
students to explore and examine all human endeavor within God’s creation from a Christian perspective, thereby
developing their abilities to discern and respond to society.
As a Christian community, we encourage responsible citizenship by promoting and modeling biblical justice and
stewardship through a variety of service opportunities in our campus life. We strive to provide knowledge,
insight, and skills to equip our students to live lives of faithful and joyous service to God and neighbor.
The following is the foundation of beliefs on which East Palmyra Christian School is based. They are also the key
elements of Christianity that will be unapologetically taught in various ways through all grade levels. Secondary or
divisive doctrines and issues will not be presented as primary doctrine. When these types of doctrine or issues arise,
they will be referred to the family and local churches for final authority.
- We believe the Bible alone to be the Word of God, the ultimate and infallible authority for faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is
omnipotent; that is, He can do all things. He is omnipresent; that is, He is present to all creation, and has under His
immediate authority all things which are in Heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. He is omniscient; that is, He
knows all things. He readily exercises His power which is present everywhere, and to Him there is nothing that is
impossible or unknown, that is, He knows what has been from eternity, what now takes place everywhere, and what
will be to all eternity.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His
vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand
of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone.
- We believe that faith without works is dead.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life, and
they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word
of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole
and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of East Palmyra Christian School’s faith, doctrine, practice,
policy and discipline, our Board of Trustees is the East Palmyra Christian School’s final interpretative authority on
the Bible’s application.
Teachers & Staff
3rd- and 4th-Grade
Mrs. Price Murray
Middle and High School English
High School Bible
5th-Grade, Middle School Math & Science
High School Science
1st- and 2nd-Grade
Elementary Reading, Middle School Grammar
High School Math
Chaplain, Logic, Middle School History